Prediction tracking made easy
Track price predictions and test market strategies directly from Twitter or Discord. No spreadsheets, no manual entry, no hassle.
How accurate is your gut feeling?
Use our social finance platform to make predictions, launch price polls, track public calls, backtest market strategies, and more.
Use Capswan to create a foundation of trust among community members by making predictions that can be verified by others.
We have built Capswan tailored to our community's needs. Here's what some members have said about us:
Get started today
You deserve recognition for your abilities. Sign up with us to compete in Leagues and claim a position in the Leaderboard.Sign up for free
Simple pricing, for everyone.
For everyone in CT regardless of stack size
- Make unlimited predictions
- Track others' tweets in your watchlist
- Backtest strategies without any code
- Create and join groups where you can share insights and compete
- Run price polls to gauge market sentiment
Perfect for active users, collectors and pro traders
- Own a unique Swan NFT on the Solana blockchain
- Claim nullCapswan Credits on purchase
- Earn an additional 77 credits per week
- Early access to Beta features
- Compete and win pool prizes upon League launch
- Win more Capswan credits by participating in the Swan League
- Special PFP frame to distinguish early holders
Mint a Swan
More exciting features coming your way!
Frequently asked questions
If our Wiki doesn't answer your questions, send us a Twitter DM or tag us with a query and we'll be happy to help!
Which assets are supported?
We currently support over 1500 assets from crypto and tradfi. You can find a full list on our wiki
Where do I predict?
You can make a prediction via the Capswan app, Twitter DMs, Twitter comments and Discord channels
How do I track someone else's predictions?
You can track both your and other users' predictions in the "Watchlist" tab.
How is the leaderboard different from groups?
You can compete with other users to rank higher in the Leaderboard while Groups allow users to share predictions privately (or publicly) with other group members
How are Swan Scores calculated?
Swan scores are calculated using a combination of price delta, elapsed time and asset volatility.
What can I use credits for?
We will be announcing more information about our paid plans after the launch of Swan League (est. July 7th).